A very long-overdue post ? since our Indochina trip last year, but the memories are still fresh! There was so much we loved from Bangkok, Thailand (and soooo many photos to choose from), but here are 10 things that really stood out for us:
Our very comfy (and pretty!) lodging care of Chao Hostel
The best Pad Thai in town from Thip Samai
Amazing and affordable food everywhere
This level of craftsmanship
Well-preserved history and culture
Students going on field trips to learn about their history
People-watching at Bangkok Art & Culture Centre
Bargain Chatuchak finds
Interesting patterns and reflection at Siam Discovery Mall
Our view while waiting for our train to Nong Khai
Download our full, mobile-friendly Indochina artinerary HERE. (You have to be subscribed to this site to get access to our freebies. Click here if you haven’t.)
A roundup of all our Indochina guides can be found here.
- What to Pack: Prepping for a 2-Week Backpacking Trip Across Indochina
- Budget Breakdown: 2-Week Indochina Backpacking Trip
- Indochina Backpacking Travel Guide: 2-Week Itinerary
- Thailand-Laos Border Crossing Guide
- How to Get to Vang Vieng from Vientiane
- Thailand-Cambodia Border Crossing Guide
- Cambodia-Vietnam Border Crossing Guide
Have more questions about our recent trip to Indochina?
Leave a comment below or shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.